Website https://twitter.com/IronmarkUSA Ironmark
An Image Company
Job Title: Mailing Department Data Processor
Reports to: Mailing Services Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day Shift
Location: 9040 Junction Dr Annapolis Junction, MD
Description: Are you detail-oriented with great organizational skills? “Make Your Mark” by joining the Ironmark Team as a Mailing Data Processor!
Work in our Mailing Department to process data, prepare postal paperwork in compliance with regulations, communicate with other departments to ensure accurate job production.
· Process data and prepare files and/or labels for mailing and shipping.
· Review client and internally prepared proofs for postal compliance prior to production.
· Follow provided instructions and work with Client Service and Sales teams to prepare mail files for production to client specifications.
· Generate inkjet templates and setups for client approval.
· Communicate with prepress, client services, and sales to ensure jobs are produced efficiently and accurately.
· Provide thorough and accurate postal paperwork and instructions to production.
· Work with mailing department team to prioritize projects and meet production deadlines.
· Generate FAST appointments and schedule freight as needed.
· Ensure tasks are carried out in timely manner.
· Follow quality control procedures.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
· Experienced in file conversion, merge/purge processing, database manipulation and postal processing.
· Experience with postal presort software (BCC 2010 preferred).
· Data processing functions include list processing, CASS certifying and de-duping, postal presorts and file manipulation.
· 2-4 years of data processing production experience in a direct mail /printing environment.
· Possess a thorough knowledge of USPS bulk mail rules and regulations.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Detail orientated.
· Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft office suite.
· Understanding of international mail/shipping requirements a plus.
· Experience with USPS / FedEx / UPS package services a plus.
· Understanding of design and print production processes a plus.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly.
· Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects.
· Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
· Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand.
· Regularly understand the speech of another person.
· Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines.
· Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.
· Overtime and weekend work may be required.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· AD&D Insurance
· Paid Time Off
Ironmark, an Image Company founded in 1955, is in business to provide our clients and customers with a rock-solid partnership that leads to creative, effective results. We’re nimble, fast, and focused because we know that our customers want and deserve just one thing: great results.
We are committed to staying on the leading edge of our changing industry and solidifying our position as the Mid-Atlantic’s first choice for integrated print production, marketing, and communication services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org