Position: Bindery Operator
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: VP of Operations and/or Department Coordinator
McClung Companies is seeking a full-time bindery folder operator for their exceptional team. The candidate will work in a positive collaborative environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth. McClung has been an award-winning, industry leader in design, print, binding, mailing, fulfillment and web services since 1946. Benefits package includes medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations and more.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Perform assigned responsibilities as needed to improve and promote overall production and equipment efficiency.
• Run various bindery equipment such as but not limited to; folder, cutter, collator
• Support recycling efforts along with general housekeeping
• Meeting production needs in a timely manner while maintain quality standards
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all safety guidelines and model safe work practices.
• Maintains equipment in good working condition and reports needed repairs or replacements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
• Ability to lift and transport materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
• Have a high level of manual dexterity.
• The ability to bend and squat.
• The ability to stand for significant periods of time
• Able to work 2nd shift if requested
• High school diploma or GED.
• Experience in production environment
• Must be highly motivated and detail oriented.
• Exhibits a professional, positive, and upbeat manner.
• Must be a team player and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, and display strong communication skills.
• Ability to follow directions
• Mechanical aptitude
• Good Attendance
• Valid Virginia Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com